The Good Food for All Charter Glasgow Food Policy Partnership
107 have signed our charter
We believe good food is an essential part of making Glasgow a great city.
As well as being tasty, healthy, affordable and accessible to all, our food should be good for the planet, for animals, for those involved in growing, making and selling it, and for our whole community.
Sign up to this charter today and help us make Glasgow a city where:
- Everyone has access to fresh, fair, healthy, affordable food;
- Growing and cooking food brings communities together;
- The local food economy is thriving;
- We can all enjoy and celebrate diverse, tasty and healthy food; and
- Our food is produced and disposed of in a way that’s good for the environment as well as us.
What will you do to support the Good Food For All charter? provide your comments below. To find out what others have said, visit www.goodfoodforall.co.uk/get-involved.
We’ll keep your details confidential and we won’t share these with any third parties. If you don’t want your comments shared on this website, please check the box to opt out.